Rudeboysheva hat auf X-Plane.org seine wunderbare Freeware-Scenery von PAWD in Alaska online gestellt.
Seward Airport is a state-owned, public-use airport located two nautical miles (2.3 miles; 3.7 km) northeast of the central business district of Seward, a city in Kenai Peninsula Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska. It has two asphalt paved runways: 13/31 is 4,240 by 100 feet (1,292 x 30 m) and 16/34 is 2,279 by 75 feet (695 x 23 m).
DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS PAWD SCENERY!!!Move all folders in X-plane 10\Custom scenery folder and delete or edit Custom_scenery.ini file.
RD_Library must be in Custom Scenery folder.
1. X-Plane 10.30
2. RD Library (http://rdesignx.weebly.com/x-plane.html)
3. OpensceneryX library (http://www.opensceneryx.com) – latest version.
4. FF library (http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12836)
5. Ruscenery (http://ruscenery.x-air.ru/files/RuScenery.zip)
6. (Optional, but recommended) AlpilotX HD Mesh v3 (http://www.alpilotx.net/downloads/x-plane-10-hd-mesh-scenery-v3)
2GB VRAM is recommended for running this scenery at extreme resolution